2/01/2013

music and inspiration

P: Joku oli toivonut musapostausta ni aattelin nyt tylsän hetken kunniaks väsätä tämmösen nopeen musiikki&inspiraatio-postauksen:) Nää kaikki kuvat on mun tumblr-blogista (click) tai weheartitista (click) ja biisit löytyy mun spotify-soittolistalta (click) :)
"Some people like to talk, but I'm into doing what I feel like doing when I'm inspired. So if we take a walk down to the beach tonight, I bet we can light up the sky"
"Say when and my own two hands will comfort you tonight, tonight. Just say when and my own two arms will carry you tonight, tonight"
"As I look around I see when nothing can ever change me. Well all I gotta do is stay me, let the rest do the work and I'll show that I'll be fine"
"Baby we're messing this up, all of our dreams making us blind, baby we're leaving behind, nothing to see, nothing inside, we're out of our minds with nothing inside"

"We were two kids, just tryin' to get out, live on the dark side of the American dream. We would dance all night, play our music loud, when we grew up nothing was what it seemed"
"Inhale, exhale out once again, she's on the game, they all know her face and the standard going rate, just not her name of only herself to blame, she lives the hell but there's a million girls just like Michelle"

"Katse eteen, leuka pystyyn. Kapuloita rattaisiin, et tuntuu rystyyn. Täs hurrikaanimeres ei tunnu missään toi hurrikaani edes. Kohti uusii koitoksii kääntää, mä pystyn kaiken voitoksi vääntää"
"Hope to take the pain away from the feeling that he feel today, you know when you're part of section 80 feel like no one can relate"

"And the hardest part about the fucking business is minding your own and every time I try and break you off, It's useless all this fighting let's get pass it now"

"Have you been drinking to take all the pain away? I wish that I could give you what you deserve 'cause nothing can ever, ever replace you"

"You're never gonna love me, so what's the use? What's the point of playing a game we're gonna lose? What's the point of saying you love me like a friend?"

"Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness. And I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life"

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti