9/26/2012

some music

P: mun muutamat tän hetkiset lempibiisit:) ja myös kuvia mun tumblr-blogista, jonne pääsee tästä. kertokaa taas mitä tykkäsitte ja teenkö lisää vai en?:) 
Fergie feat. Pitbull - Feel Alive
"I tell the truth even when I lie, take a deep look in my eye, all you gonna see is fire, let's wake up the world, let's ride. Wake me up in the morning, slow me down in the evening, get me whatever you want to make me feel alive"
Flo Rida - I Cry
"I know caught up in the middle, I cry just a little when I think of letting go, oh no gave up on the riddle, I cry just a little when I think of letting go"
Perhosveitsi-Heikki & Lika-Aki - Bonnie & Clyde
"Mul on yks hymy jäljellä ja sijotan sen suhun beibi, oo mulle bonnie ja mä oon sulle clyde beibi"
Maroon 5 - Love Somebody
"You're such a hard act for me to follow, love me today don't leave me tomorrow, if I fall for you I'll never recover, if I fall for you I'll never be the same"
M.I.A - Bad Girls
"Live fast, die young, bad girls do it well, my chain hits my chest when i'm banging on the dashboard, my chain hits my chest when i'm banging on the radio,  get back, get down, pull me closer if you think you can hang"
Timi Lexikon - Moon Kuu
"Keskeltä tungosta pakoon taas painetta ulkosta, vaikkei muille silt kuulostas sä vastaisit kaikki on kunnossa, et kuule, et nää mitä ympärillä on meneillään, mut tiiät sentään ei fiilist missään enempää"
The Script - No Words
"What can I say, about something that blows me away, without sounding like another cliché, from what I've seen and I've heard when it comes to you, baby no, there are no words"
K'NAAN - Hurt Me Tomorrow
"If what I heard is true, then I know what you came to do, love may be blind but I'm looking at you, so before you pull the trigger, did you ever consider"
Lana Del Rey - Ride
"Don't break me down, I've been travelling too long, I've been trying too hard with one pretty song"
Drake - Over
"One thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"

4 kommenttia :

  1. tykkäilin ! :-)

    > www.bigworldsmallpeoplebyjozuu.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista
  2. mullaki oli tumblr jotai vuoden ajan mut sitte se ei tässä yhtäkkiä antanu avata sitä sivuu :D onneks innostuin tekee uuden ! http://sparklegonewild.tumblr.com/
    käyn liittyy sun seuraajaks ;)

    http://theressomuchtime.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. aijjjaa ompas outooxd kiitos paljon, mäki meen kattomaan sun blogin jossai vaihees!:)

      Poista