2/21/2012

tired

P: oon väsynyt. ei mulla täs muuta. huomen tulee lisää siitä laivamatkasta :) hyvää yötä.
"And they scream, the worst things in life come free to us 'cause we're just under the upper hand and go mad for a couple of grams, and she don't want to go outside tonight. And in a pipe she flies to the motherland or sells love to another man, it's too cold out side for angels to fly."
"Feet don't fail me now, take me to the finish line, all my heart it breaks every step that I take but I'm hoping that the gates, they'll tell me that you're mine. Walking through the city streets, is it by mistake or design? I feel so alone on a friday night, can you make it feel like home if I tell you you're mine."
"I know there's something in the wake of your smile, I get a notion from the look in your eyes yeah, you've built a love but that love falls apart, your little piece of heaven turns to dark, listen to your heart."
"If I could have just one night to be with you, to make it right, what we were and what we are, it's hidden in the scars. If I could take you there, I won't let go this i swear, you won't have to wonder what we are 'cause you won't have to ever look too far, it's in the scars."
"Nothing's fine I'm torn, I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel, I'm cold and I'm shamed, lying broken on the floor. Illusion never changed into something real, I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn."
kuvat weheartit

2 kommenttia :